EntertainmentWonders

The shark hair clip behind the head caused an accident, he was in danger in the accident of driving behind the head.

 

The shark hair clip behind the head caused an accident

 

The shark hair clip behind the head caused an accident: A woman in Yiwu City, Zhejiang Province, China was involved in a car accident at 1:44 a.m. on December 16. The accident caused the shark clip on the back of her head to be inserted into her scalp, causing a deep and dangerous wound. After the incident, medical staff in the emergency room of the Central Hospital called the Fire Rescue Center for emergency help, saying that they needed machine tools to cut to save the woman.

When fire rescue personnel arrived at the scene, they found the woman looking in pain and exhaustion and immediately began rescue work. Since the shark clip was inserted deeply, to avoid further injury, the firefighters quickly organized team members to use needle-nose pliers, scissors, and other tools to carefully cut the spring ring buckle of the shark clip.

The shark hair clip behind the head caused an accident-1
It is not uncommon for shark traps to “injure people”, especially because they are usually located in the center of the back of the head, and the back of the human brain is relatively fragile. Therefore, shark traps may pose a fatal risk in the event of a fall or other accident. (Picture: Internet)

Shark trap “injury” incidents are not uncommon
After several minutes of intense disassembly, the shark trap was successfully released. Immediately afterward, medical staff quickly began treatment and successfully saved the woman’s life.

According to firefighters, it is not uncommon for shark traps to “injure” people, especially because their location is usually in the center of the back of the head, and the back of the human head is relatively fragile. Therefore, if a person accidentally falls or other accidents occur, the shark trap may injure people. poses a fatal risk. Therefore, they call on everyone to avoid wearing shark clips while exercising, and to use them with caution in places where slips are easy, such as driving, riding in a car, and in the bathroom.

You Might Also Like:

 

A woman who used to charge her family for Christmas dinner has raised her prices

Kettles are also one of the anti-health devices, a 19-year-old female student mentioned 4 cases of emergency procedures

The only sea on Earth that never reaches land

The world’s largest administrative center in India, Surat Diamond Trade Center with an area of 14 hectares

An explorer who completed a marathon challenge after promising his grandfather a cure for dementia

The high value of the most inconspicuous Christmas tree, the sale of nearly 3,500 pounds of this tree at an auction

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button