EntertainmentWonders

Kettles are also one of the anti-health devices, a 19-year-old female student mentioned 4 cases of emergency procedures

 

Kettles are also one of the anti-health devices

 

Kettles are also one of the anti-health devices: Kae, a 19-year-old American female college student, was originally in good health, but she was sent to the emergency room four times in the past six months. From colds complicated by bronchitis to sinusitis, sore throat, etc., each symptom lasted for weeks, making her exhausted to cope with it; and the culprit of this series of problems turned out to be her kettle!

The female college student shared her experience on TikTok. She once suffered from a cold that did not heal for a week. After going to the emergency room, she was found to have bronchitis. Later, she developed urticaria due to an allergy to drugs. After finally recovering, I developed sinusitis again and needed to take antibiotics. When she finally recovered, she came back with a bad cold and suffered from a sore throat that lasted for weeks.

The female college student reflected on her hygiene habits and suspected that it was because she did not clean the kettle often. After searching online, she discovered that she had been cleaning the kettle incorrectly and that the leak-proof silicone gasket at the mouth of the bottle needed to be removed and cleaned. When she removed the silicone pad, she was surprised to find that it was covered with black mold, so she immediately bought a new kettle and strictly followed the correct cleaning procedures.

A female college student said that cleaning her old kettle in the wrong way caused her to frequently get sick. However, after adopting the correct cleaning method, she never had any health problems again.

You Might Also Like:

 

The only sea on Earth that never reaches land

The world’s largest administrative center in India, Surat Diamond Trade Center with an area of 14 hectares

An explorer who completed a marathon challenge after promising his grandfather a cure for dementia

The high value of the most inconspicuous Christmas tree, the sale of nearly 3,500 pounds of this tree at an auction

The death of a boy during hockey practice, due to a hockey puck hitting the boy’s neck, he was injured and then died

 

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button